Ok, today I have a super quick March favorites to share with you! I'm also really excited because I have been testing out a bunch of products and doing a lot more makeup looks, so I will have more to share with you this month.
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
1. My first favorite has been my Victoria Secret body spray in the scent Moonlight Dream. This isn't a scent I would normally wear because the main scent is honeysuckle, but it has a warmth to it that makes it very pleasant.
2. My next favorite has been Coty Airspun loose powder. It has been great for setting my under eye concealer. It's much lighter than a normal powder so it doesn't look cakey, powdery, or heavy. I purchased this at CVS for about $6.99.
3. My favorite eyeshadow this month has been Milani's Bella Champagne. I have been on a hunt for a cheaper alternative to my all time favorite Urban Decay's Sin, and this is definitely close. This is a great lid color for a quick look. You can find this at Walmart for $3.98.
4. I think my all time favorite of this month, and I can say for sure for April as well, has been L'oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum. There was so much hype about this on YouTube months ago, and I was A LOT skeptical, but it has been life changing! Seriously, I have such dry rough skin and this has softened my skin so much with everyday use. It's for sure worth the cost. I purchased it at Target for $19.99.
5. My favorite lip balm this month has been my Softlips Intense Moisture lip balm in Double Mint. I LOVE sweet mint lip products, and this is like those, but on crack! It's also very moisturizing like other Softlips lip balms. I bought a 2-pack at Big Lots for $1.50.
6. My favorite lipstick of March has been Rimmel's Kate Moss lipstick in #29. This was in a display for an Urban Bohemian collection. This color is unlike any lipstick I have. It is a mix between a fushia and a purple. It's a gorgeous color for spring. I purchased this at Walgreens for around $5.99
7. An oldie, but a goodie. L'oreal Voluminous mascara in carbon black. This mascara always seems to find its way back into my life, and it happened again in March. This is a great lengthening and volumizing mascara. I purchased this at Walmart for about $7.99.
8. My last favorite of March has been Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair body lotion. This is seriously the best lotion I've ever used. It has drops of Vaseline jelly in it to help repair super dry skin, and it works amazing. This was sent to me from Walmart, but I have seen it in stores for about $3-5.