Monday, December 12, 2011

Love You Like a Love Song








Inglot eyeshadow in Pearl 439



Inglot eyeshadow in Matte 325







Urban Decay eyeshadow in Half Baked
(used wet)


L'Oreal Hip duo in Platnium.. I used only the silver. (used wet)


Mac eyeshadow in Vanilla


Smashbox face tint in Bella.






Selena Gomez in her "Love You Like a Love Song" video.



My 'inspiration' for this look...I tweaked it a little bit to my liking.




Products Used for This Look:






Eyes:


  • Urban Decay primer potion
  • Avon jumbo eye pencil in Night Glisten (used all over lid to intensify eyeshadow & in waterline/lower lash line & smudged out)
  • Inglot eyeshadow in Matte 325
  • Inglot eyeshadow in Pearl 439
  • L'Oreal hip duo in Platnium
  • Mac eyeshadow in Vanilla
  • Urban Decay eyehadow in Half-Baked
  • Jordana  Fabuliner in  Black
  • Revlon Grow Luscious mascara in Blackest Black

Face:


  • Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation in 201 Classic Beige
  • Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in Sandstorm
  • Make Up For Ever camouflage concealer palette #3
  • Laura Geller Bronze-N-Brighten
  • Mary Kay blush in Rasberry
  • Smashbox face tint in Bella
 
 







2 comments:

  1. I love love your eye-make up!!!!!!! I really enjoy reading your blog posts!!! If you have a chance, please check out/visit my fashion blog. Your supports will mean the world to me. Thank you so much in advance!!! Have a beautiful Valentine week!

    ReplyDelete