I used 'Half Baked' in the inner corner of my eye..
& I lightly put 'Smog' over the center of my eye.
I used 'Naked' and 'Buck' as my blending("smoking out") colors.
I used 'Black Dog' on the outer corner.
I used 'Darkhorse' all over my eyelid.
Inspiration for this look.
Products Used to Create This Look:
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Darkhorse
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Black Dog
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Smog
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Half Baked
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Buck
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Naked
- Wet n Wild eyeshadow in Brulee
- Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero (used in waterline, and as an outercorner base for 'Black Dog')
- Elf cream liner in Black
- Urban Decay primer potion
- Maybelline one by one volume express mascara in Black
- Miss Adoro lashes #74
- Rimmel Stay Matte foundation in 201 Classic Beige
- Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in 004 Sandstorm
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer in medium
- NYC bronzer in Sunny
- Elf blush in Blushed
- Elf blush in Pink Passion
- La Splash enlightened cream shadow base in Highlight (used as highlight)
- Hard Candy Glossaholic lipgloss in Gorgeous