Friday, November 11, 2011

Bronze Smokey Eye


I used 'Half Baked' in the inner corner of my eye..
& I lightly put 'Smog' over the center of my eye.



I used 'Naked' and 'Buck' as my blending("smoking out") colors.


I used 'Black Dog' on the outer corner.


I used 'Darkhorse' all over my eyelid.


Inspiration for this look.



Products Used to Create This Look:


Eyes:

  • Urban Decay eyeshadow in Darkhorse
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow in Black Dog
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow in Smog
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow in Half Baked
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow in Buck
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow in Naked
  • Wet n Wild eyeshadow in Brulee
  • Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero (used in waterline, and as an outercorner base for 'Black Dog')
  • Elf cream liner in Black
  • Urban Decay primer potion
  • Maybelline one by one volume express mascara in Black
  • Miss Adoro lashes #74

Face:

  • Rimmel Stay Matte foundation in 201 Classic Beige
  • Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in 004 Sandstorm
  • Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer in medium
  • NYC bronzer in Sunny
  • Elf blush in Blushed
  • Elf blush in Pink Passion
  • La Splash enlightened cream shadow base in Highlight (used as highlight)
  • Hard Candy Glossaholic lipgloss in Gorgeous




No comments:

Post a Comment