Sunday, November 6, 2011

Grey and Lustful








So today is a day full of cleaning, cooking, baking, grocery shopping and MORE job searching! I'm exhausted and its only 9pm, not even close to my bedtime lmao.
...

So my absolute favorite eyeshadow of all time is the Wet n Wild 'Lust' palette! I used to wear it all the time (like 3-4 times a week!) but then I started running low and the Lust palette was impossible to find so I stopped using it. Well now I find it everywhere and am back at using it!






Products Used to Create This Look:

Eyes:

  • light pink, medium plum, and dark plum eyeshadow from the Wet n Wild 'Lust' palette
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow in Gunmetal
  • NYX hd eyeshadow primer
  • Jordana Fabuliner in black
  • Milani Liquif'eye eyeliner in black
  • Maybelline one by one volume express mascara in black

Face:

  • Rimmel Stay Matte foundation in 201 classic beige
  • Garnier Skin Renew anti-dark circle roller
  • Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer in medium
  • NYC bronzer in sunny
  • Elf blush in mellow mauve
  • Smashbox lipgloss in fast track

No comments:

Post a Comment