So today I wore the LA Splash smokyeye shadow duo in 'mystical' that my cousin Bianca got me from IMATS this year! I LOVE this duo. The purple-grey color is sooo gorgeous, its a little hard to work with but well worth it (i used it wet). The other color is a matte black with purple sparkles in it, very pretty.
Products Used to Create This Look:
- LA Splash Smoky eyeshadow duo in 'Mystical'
- Sugarpill's loose eyeshadow in 'Lumi'
- Maybellines eyeshadow in 'Vanilla'
- Wet n Wild eyeshadow in 'Brulee'
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer potion in 'eden'
- Maybelline one by one volume express mascara in black
- Jordana Fabuliner in black
- Milani liquif'eye eyeliner in black
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in 'black dog' (over liner to intensify)
- Hard Candy show girls secret glitter glue (to wet the purple glitter eyshadow in the 'mystical' duo for better application, and more intense color)
- Rimmel Stay Matte foundation in 201 classic beige
- Make Up For Ever camouflage cream concealer (palette #3)
- NYC bronzer in 'sunny'
- Elf blush in 'pink passion'
So on to some devastating news..
My 2 year old daughter Shaylin, decided to play with my makeup used for this look that I had placed by the computer..