Monday, November 7, 2011

Mystical LUMInous Smoke









So today I wore the LA Splash smokyeye shadow duo in 'mystical' that my cousin Bianca got me from IMATS this year! I LOVE this duo. The purple-grey color is sooo gorgeous, its a little hard to work with but well worth it (i used it wet). The other color is a matte black with purple sparkles in it, very pretty.







Products Used to Create This Look:

Eyes:

  • LA Splash Smoky eyeshadow duo in 'Mystical'
  • Sugarpill's loose eyeshadow in 'Lumi'
  • Maybellines eyeshadow in 'Vanilla'
  • Wet n Wild eyeshadow in 'Brulee'
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer potion in 'eden'
  • Maybelline one by one volume express mascara in black
  • Jordana Fabuliner in black
  • Milani liquif'eye eyeliner in black
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow in 'black dog' (over liner to intensify)
  • Hard Candy show girls secret glitter glue (to wet the purple glitter eyshadow in the 'mystical' duo for better application, and more intense color)

Face:

  • Rimmel Stay Matte foundation in 201 classic beige
  • Make Up For Ever camouflage cream concealer (palette #3)
  • NYC bronzer in 'sunny'
  • Elf blush in 'pink passion'




So on to some devastating news..
My 2 year old daughter Shaylin, decided to play with my makeup used for this look that I had placed by the computer..
and well....


RIP







 

No comments:

Post a Comment